MULES | THURSDAY THREADS

April 12, 2018


Wearing:

Mules - Marks & Spenser 


'Mules' not only do I love the name, the style is absolutely heavenly creating that ultra cool, sophisticated, understated, effortless look.  Although I have been really loving this style it was only until a couple weeks ago that I finally got a pair of my own and what a pair they were. These white leather mules with the wood effect block heel from M&S are absolutely fabulous!  They are a great cut at the top of the shoe which is very flattering on the ankle. The block wooden heel is very sleek and really gives them that sharp modern feel. They are literary the perfect mules not only do they look incredible but they are super soft inside making them extremely comfy and that is not all! I could not believe they were under £20 so there was definitely no way I could possibly walk away form them.



With mules coming in so many different styles there plenty to choose from to find the perfect style (or even styles) for you.

MULES -BLOCK HEEL

 Block heel mules are the perfect shoes to take you
from a day at the office to an evening out with the gang.
With being a closed in style heel they're easier to
walk in even if your not a seasoned pro and will protect those
feet from the elements.
Kurt Geiger | Zara | Topshop 
MULES - FLATS

These always room for a pair of flat mules in my book. 
With these referencing the styles of loafers and ballet
 pumps theres sure to be the perfect pair for all occasions. 
The greatness of having a variety of different styles means your
 sure to find the style that best suits your foot, for me I love
 the loafer style as having a wider foot these are ideal for me. 


&OtherStories | Zara | Zara | Kurt Geiger 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe