HOW TO WEAR MIDI SKIRTS IN WINTER | OUTFIT

March 09, 2018

Jacket- Topshop | Skirt- Similar | Jumper- Topshop (similar) | Top- Similar | Shoes- Nike at(&otherstories) | Bag- &otherstories (similar) | Socks- Similar | Sunglasses- &otherstories 














There are so many amazing midi skirts in different styles, fabrics and colours/patterns.  Here are some of my favourites that will be sure to take you in to SPRING!!!...hmm can you tell i'm excited.


SHOP MIDI SKIRTS


I love wearing midi skirts but it does get a bit cold wearing them in winter and of course there are tights but I'm really not a fan... I just don't like them. So as it's got a bit warmer and we're edging towards spring I have cracked out the midi and yes with bare legs!!

Here are some of my top tips for wearing your midi skirt in winter.

1. Firstly it is still a bit chilly so choose your skirt wisely, try a heavy weight or even a wool skirt, if you're going for a floatier style make sure it has a lining.

2. A chunky warm jumper, tucked in slightly at the side, is a must for me as well as keeping me warm. I really like how it keeps the outfit looking casual and it's perfect to emulate that 'cool girl' look.

3. As I said, I don't like tights so it's bare legs for me but what I do like to wear is a cute pair of socks,  a glittery or a pair with some lace details. They're perfect whether it's with trainers or ankle boots.
I love wearing them with my trusty All Saints ankle boots as they keep my feet warm and look soooo great.

4. To compensate for the legs I make sure to have a cosy warm jacket/coat.... hmm maybe a faux fur?


SHOP OUTFIT 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe