WINTER SALES | EDIT

January 28, 2018

JACKET, JUMPER, BOOTS, BELT- TOPSHOP | DRESS- GANNI | BOOTS- VAGABOND | SHIRT, T-SHIRT, TROUSERS - MANGO | BAG-&OTHERSTORIES | DRESS-MANGO | BELT- TOPSHOP | HAT-H&M | JACKET, SHIRT, SHOES, SCARF - &OTHERSTORIES |TROUSERS- MANGO

As the final days of sale emails  flood in I thought it was the appropriate time to share my favourite picks from the winter sale as this is my favourite time of the sales! As this is when you can really find those real steals. I always find that the first days of the sales quite disappointing. I find that items haven’t gone down that much or it’s items that were in the previous sale or maybe it’s that the best were snapped up on Boxing Day and I do have to say i’m definitely not a Boxing Day sale kinda girl i’m to busy tucking into cold cuts followed by the ultimate turkey sandwich anyway back to my point, the end of the sales is where I find some of my best bargains and wardrobe loves.
Several years ago I got a pair of grey croc effect loafers which I always get compliments on and I love that I got them for £10 in the topshop sale.

 Why I think the end of the sales are so great is because you get the one offs that they only have a few left and the great items that people finally got around to bringing back that they grabbed up on Boxing Day. I would definitely check out your favourite stores online and see if you can bag yourself a bargain in the last days of the sales. I have put a selection of my favourite picks from the sale above. A tip I would say with sale shopping is try different sizes as it maybe in the sale because of the sizing not quite right. A couple days ago I saw this sequin stripe jacket which i’d had my eye on before the sale but it was a size 6, I would say i’m generally a 8/10, but the size was perfect and i’m super happy with it!

Happy sales shopping guys! What have been you sale steals?


SHOP OUTFIT 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe