CAMO STYLE | OUTFIT

May 14, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Jacket- &OtherStories | Skirt- Zara(similar) | Jumper- &OtherStories |Bag-Zara(similar) | Shoes-Vagabond






I have had such a mission getting this jacket.. but definitely worth it! I saw it online I think it was the end of Feburary, so to cut a long story short I tried it on but I didn't get it, biggest mistake because after that they didn't have one in my size in store or online so typical. I finally got my hands on one and after Aprils month of no shopping it was well deserved! 
This military style of jacket is really popular this season but I partially like this one from &Other Stories firstly because of the colour it's a real army green quite muted and not bright. I also really love the details of the big box pockets, the hidden zip pocket and the slight gathered waistband at the back which is really flattering as it's an oversized jacket.   
I have paired it with a faux leather pencil skirt, sweatshirt and satin platform vagabond trainers. I really like the combination of the casual jacket and trainers with the smarter pencil skirt, a perfect smart casual outfit. 
What do you guys think of military style jackets?

SHOP OUTFIT 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are wearing a nice outfit. I liked your jacket and the bag. I would recommend that the jacket would have looked better if you have paired it with jeans or pants.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe