CARGO CENTRAL | OUTFIT

April 08, 2018

Trousers- &OtherStories | Jacket- Bershka(similar) | Top- Topshop | Trainers- Nike (&OtherStories) | Bag- Zara







Cargo pants are back and for me they really remind me of my school days although being in Texas I went for the shorts option.
The cargo pant style trouser can often come in the form of a chino and although I have nothing against a chino I'm not crazy about them on me and it's because I find them too low-waisted. Which is why I got really excited to see that there are so many high-waisted utility/cargo style trousers about this season.

I love the classic beige colour of the Cargo pant and there are such a great range of tones on the High street. I have linked some of my favourites below.
As well as a variation of colours there's also plenty of styles including belted paper bag trousers, relaxed mom style, and my favourite a loose fitting leg with a fitted waist. In saying that..... the trousers I'm wearing( from &Other Stories) I loved the look of when I saw them online but that was nothing compared to the love when I tried them on. The detail and the fitting of the waist is sooooo gorgeous especially for the price. They are super high-waisted so wearing them with a cropped tee, tank, or cami is great as it won't looked to cropped because of the high waist and it means theres nothing to cover or tuck in to ruin the exquisite waist band.
I am wearing these trousers with this fantastic denim biker jacket which has some fab zip detailing as well as a really unique cut. Wearing my Nike Air Force 1s with these trousers gives this outfit a real streetwear feel.

What are your thoughts on Cargo pants?

SHOP TROUSERS 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe