BAKER BOYS | THURSDAY THREADS

April 05, 2018




Wearing:
Hat- ASOS
Jumper- Vero Moda
Jacket- &OtherStories
Jeans-Monki (similar)
Sunglasses-Topshop(similar)


Hats aren't particularly my go to accessory over winter mainly because I have a difficult relationship with the woolly hat but with so many different styles it can be safely avoided.
I really loved the look of the Baker boy so I tried a slouchier style one but it really didn't suit me which really disappointed me. I didn't let that put me off as I spotted this more structured style Baker boy hat with cord and button detailing across the front which I absolutely love.

Mine is from ASOS and was £12 which is perfect if you're a bit unsure about the Baker boy style and want to give it a try. This style is great if you want to add a bit of something to your outfit that will give you that Brigitte Bardot look. For me this works perfectly for third day hair as it disguises any flat root but still shows my volumized ends.
As I said, I love my Baker boy hat and I can't wait to try this style in a beige or a white/cream colour. I have linked some of my favourites below.

Have you tried the Baker Boy?




SHOP HATS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe