MIDI SKIRTS | THIS WEEK

November 02, 2017


I'd always say that I'm not really a skirt person! Too many incidents of floaty summer skirts flying in the wind or struggling with those dreaded laddered tights in winter. 
I have completely changed my thoughts and that is all thanks to the midi skirt.
 I don't know about you guys but I definitely feel more comfortable in midi skirts as although I'm not super tall I definitely find a lot of short skirts are too short for me. I personally think midi skirts look more sophisticated, stylish, and effortlessly cool which I know is the look we all strive for. 

  

I have picked some of my favourite midis from the High-street, I'm wearing one from Topshop. what I really like the overlapping popper fastening at the front which gives it a really nice V slit to add touch of glamour to what could be a bit of a granny skirt. Mango do a similar one with button detailing up the side. 
The pencil skirt is an absolute classic and I love it in zebra print which keeps it very current and is a twist on the classic style, another great piece from &Otherstories. 
This Zara skirt is a great example of a more statement style of the midi with the waterfall ruffles falling down the front, and I  absolutely love its rust colour. Ruffles have been very popular last season and we will be seeing them some more and I really love them on this Topshop champagne sheen skirt with ruffle trim around the edge. 

What are your guys' thoughts on the midi skirt? Which one is your style?



SHOP MIDI SKIRTS




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe