SUNNY AFTERNOON | SHOP IN YOUR WARDROBE

April 02, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sweatshirt-All Saints(similar) | Blouse-Zara(similar) | Jeans-UrbanOutfitters(similar) | Mules-Marks & Spencer (similar) | Bag-(similar





At the beginning of every season I feel like I have nothing to wear in my wardrobe and all I see is big jumpers and coats. Spring is that bridge between winter and summer one day you might need a jumper and the next you may only need a t-shirt spring is all about layers.
This month I am challenging myself to shop in my wardrobe as it's so easy to lose and not see some clothes in your wardrobe, as were so used to wearing the same jumpers and coats over the winter months.

In this outfit I have layered a short sleeve sweatshirt which I got several years ago from All Saints over sheer black blouse from Zara. I really liked layering these two because wearing the short sleeve sweatshirt is a bit cold by it's self and same goes for the blouse as it's sheer and as it's black I don't tend to wear it in summer when it's warmer as it doesn't feel very summery but it's perfect for spring and layering it up is a great option. I paired it with some jeans, these faux suede pink mules and my trusty leather jacket which is definitely a staple in my wardrobe.
I challenge you guys, what can you find in your wardrobe?

SHOP OUTFIT


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe